RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
We want you to be happy with your purchase and we apologize if it is not. For whatever reason that you are not satisfied, we would be most happy to provide exchanges and returns for all items purchased from us if the following conditions are met :
- All items must be in their original packaging with product tags intact
- All items must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in its original condition
- Originals receipts would need to be included
- All items would need to be purchased originally from thehometalk.com
Specific conditions under which the product returns/replacements may be rejected:
- Request for return is made after 10 days of receiving the product by the customer
- Product is used or is not in its original condition. The product should not be washed or ironed.
- Products are returned without its original packaging, freebies or accessories.
- Product was damaged after use/opening.
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of the product.
- Product with tampered or missing Reference number/Invoice/UPC number/Manufacturing tag.
- Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
If non of the above conditions are met, we regret to inform that we are unable to process any claims for exchanges or refund regardless that the items have been mailed back to us.
1. VALIDITY FOR EXCHANGES & RETURNS
Guidelines for return/replacement of the product:
All exchanges and returns would need to be raised Within 10 days of receiving a product, you can request a return/replacement of the product via your registered e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or over phone at our customer care number 0180-2660120 (10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. / 6 days a week) excluding Sundays and Public holidays.
Please note that a replacement is subject to availability of stock with TheHomeTalk. In case a replacement cannot be made, we will initiate a full refund.
TheHomeTalk has a smooth pick-up facility in most cases and in almost cities. However, there can be a few exceptions to this depending upon the shipping address and the nature of the product. To know whether pickup is available from your shipping address or not, you can call our customer care number at 0180-2660120 (10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. / 6 days a week) excluding Sundays and Public holidays or write to us at email@example.com.
In case we are unable to collect the returnable product from your address, you will be required to courier the product so that the same reaches our firm’s address within a maximum of 20 working days from the date of delivery of the same to you but you will be required to inform about the return within 10 days of the delivery of the product.
Please ensure that the product that is being returned is in original and unused condition, complete with the original price tags, labels, original packing and invoice. Replacements are subject to availability of stock with our company. In case a replacement is not available, we will initiate a full refund.
Resolution offered in case of returns:
In case of a return, possible solutions are:
- Replacement of the product with a similar product (only if stocks are available)
- Exchange with the same or different category of product of the same amount
- Full refund of your money. (View our Return and Refund Policy for details)
Additional charges for returns:
We do not charge extra for returns and all replacements/pickups are done free of cost.
You do not have to worry about the courier charges at all if the return is from your end. In case, you return the product via courier, we advise you to use a reputed courier company which allows online consignment tracking. We would also mandate that you always take the proof of delivery (POD) from the courier company for the product delivered to TheHomeTalk as we could require this from you before processing the refund or replacement of the product.
The refund of courier freight charges, if applicable, will be paid by TheHomeTalk Gift Coupon/Voucher of the equivalent value. The courier charges will be reimbursed only after receipt of the product by our company.
2. OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All items that are returned and exchanged, can only be made once.
- We reserve the right and full discretion to disqualify you from enjoying free returns if the subsequent item(s) for return or exchange are of the same item(s) as a previous order.
- Our returns and exchanges policy does not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of use by you or wear and tear of a product.
- thehometalk makes no warranty in respect of any product, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability, quality, compliance with description and fitness for a particular purpose.
- All decisions made by thehometalk.com is final.