HomeScapes Super MicroFiber Lofty Pillow (27X18 CM) is made from 100% spun polycotton fabric, a stylish statement that will bright any room. Individually cut and sewn by hand, each pillow features self plain pattern and is finished with a concealed zipper closes with an invisible zipper on bottom and all inside seams are professionally finished. The homescapes polyfiber pillows for sofa gives restful sleep you’ve always wanted. The fibers conform to your head, neck, and shoulders to relieve stress. They’re also hypoallergenic and naturally resist the growth of mold and bacteria. This pillow has a soft exterior that will add comfort and style to any room in your home. This pillow fits in with almost any decor and is a great addition to bed and sofa. TheHomeTalk provides high quality Pillows for Sofa and bed, show your decorating skill and express your style in the most unique way with our designer pillows.
- Lofty pillow Contains active compounds highly beneficial to the skin.
- Reduce stress levels, eye puffiness, and dark circles in addition to repairing bones and muscles as well.
- Experience the soft resilience of Down combined with gentle support of Feathers.
- Uniquely yours, generously overfilled pillows, can obtain different positions for the softness and support you desire – Comfort You Desire !
- Premium Down n Feather Pillows are Hypoallergenic.
- Down & Feather Pillows by HOMESCAPES are guaranteed against any kind of lump formation, sagging & de shaping.
- The Premium Down Pillows are strictly dust mite proof casing.
- Down n Feather Pillow supports the natural spine postures formation.
- 3 years Warranty for sagging, losing resilence and lump formation.
- Spot clean with cold water when necessary.
- Treat stains before washing the whole pillow. The same goes for the pillow cover.
- Wet the area, and blot the stain out with a piece of cloth. Use a stain remover or special detergent, taking into consideration the material you are treating.
- Vacuum the pillows and wash the cover in a week.
- Do not use the pillows until they are completely dry because damp or wet pillows can collect dirt faster.
- Do not dry clean, bleach, iron, or steam.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.