The home talk double bed duvet (90X100 CM) is a warm option on an icy day. This duvet is made of pure cotton that will help you sleep with absolute ease. The perfect combination of style and utility. On one side plain and a super soft material on other side make this duvet a warm utility. Any item shown in the image from product content is for display purpose only.
- Premium Down & Feather duvets are carefully designed using lofty down and finest feathers, for your complete satisfaction year after year.
- The filling is cased in 100% cotton 233 TC down proof cambric fabric double-stitched for durability, and piped for a pretty finish.
- Down & Feather duvets retain the body’s natural warmth, they are best Insulators which keep you warm in winters and cool in summers .
- Remarkably Light and Resilient yet gives heavenly warmth.
- Takes to the contours of our body leaving no clod spot
- Neither limps nor sags, No lump formation.
- Eco Friendly, Hypo-Allergic, Fully Sanitized.
- No sagging, losing resilence and lump formation.
Wash Care Instructions :
- Always use a cover to protect the quilts from perspiration, soiling and wear, the duvet itself should only need to be cleaned every four to five years. Regular fluffing will help the duvet last longer and provide better insulation. Use the cotton tog bag that is supplied with the duvet for storing or transporting your duvet.
- This bag is cotton and allows the duvet to breath. NEVER use plastic to store you duvet.Use duvet covers for long lasting. It’s also a good idea to avoid fabric washing because they will damage the water-repellent finish and cotton inside the duvet.
- Do not rub the stain because it may spread deeper into the fabric. Clean Gently with a wet cloth.
- Never use a high heat on duvet, as it will damage the fabric.
- Make sure to never iron the duvet. Irons will melt the fabric and leave marks.
- Store – Fold them neatly and place a scented dryer sheet inside for sweet smell. This will keep the duvet fresh while it is stored in almirah.
Wool Warning – Never use harsh chemicals on your duvets, even if you have a stubborn stain. Never scrub the fabric. Take your bedding to a dry cleaner if there’s a stain that you can’t handle with gentle treatment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.