This ultra soft polar flannel blanket from the house of The Home Talk will add style and elegance to your bedroom. Bright in color and beautiful in looks, this blanket enhances the beauty of your home interiors. Made of polyester polar fleece fabric, this can be easily washed. The Home Talk is known for offering a variety of home furnishing products that can make your home look stylish and sophisticated. The products by The Home Talk are known for excellent quality and style.
Wash Care Instructions :
- Treat Stains Gently – Wash your blanket in Cold water with Eco-Friendly liquid detergent. Do not rub the stain because it may spread deeper into the fabric.
- Wash Separately – Place the blankets in your washing machine on the gentle light cycle as stronger washing cycles may cause the fleece to form knots.
- Dry – Tumble dry blankets on the gentle cycle with low heat. Never use a high heat on blankets, as it will damage the fabric.
- No Iron – Make sure to never iron the blanket. Irons will melt the synthetic fabric and leave marks on the fleece. Hang blanket outdoors to dry for a fresh smell.
- Store – Fold them neatly and place a scented dryer sheet inside for sweet smell. This will keep the blanket fresh while it is stored in almirah.
- Use only warm, not hot, water on fleece.
- Avoid Detergent and softeners – It’s also a good idea to avoid fabric softeners when washing fleece because they will damage the water-repellent finish that is applied to many fleece items during manufacturing.
Wool Warning – Never use harsh chemicals on your wool blankets, even if you have a stubborn stain. Never scrub the wool. Take your wool bedding to a dry cleaner if there’s a stain that you can’t handle with gentle treatment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.