The Home Talk soft and warm flannel blanket that will keep you cozy and warm all winter long. The ultimate in luxurious comfort, our superior-quality flannel is as indulgent as it is beautiful. It’s exceptionally woven from the finest materials for a sumptuously plush feel, and its handsome texture beautifully emulates the inherent softness and color variation in genuine fabric. This blanket is budget friendly and match perfectly with your decor.
Wash Care Instructions :
- Treat Stains Gently – Wash your flannel blankets in Cold water with Eco-Friendly liquid detergent. Do not rub the stain because it may spread deeper into the fabric.
- Wash Separately – Place the blankets in your washing machine on the gentle light cycle as stronger washing cycles may cause the fleece to form knots.
- Dry – Tumble dry blankets on the gentle cycle with low heat. Never use a high heat on blankets, as it will damage the fabric.
- No Iron – Make sure to never iron the blankets. Irons will melt the synthetic fabric and leave marks on the fleece. Hang blanket outdoors to dry for a fresh smell.
- Store – Fold them neatly and place a scented dryer sheet inside for sweet smell. This will keep the blanket fresh while it is stored in almirah.
- Use only warm, not hot, water on fleece.
- Avoid Detergent and softeners – It’s also a good idea to avoid fabric softeners when washing fleece because they will damage the water-repellent finish that is applied to many fleece items during manufacturing.
Wool Warning – Never use harsh chemicals on your wool blankets, even if you have a stubborn stain. Never scrub the wool. Take your wool bedding to a dry cleaner if there’s a stain that you can’t handle with gentle treatment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.